ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Poster Session and Call for Abstracts
Delegates are invited to submit an abstract on the subjects presented at Recent Advances in Neonatal Medicine 2017. Abstracts can be selected for poster presentation only and should be submitted online.
The final deadline for abstract submission will be August 15, 2017.
All abstracts are peer reviewed by an expert panel.
Authors will be notified whether their abstract has been accepted within 14 days after submission of the abstract.
Categories for Poster Presentation
● Stabilization of High Risk Infants
● Pulmonary Diseases and Respiratory Care
● BPD and PDA
● Brain and ROP
● Infections and Inflammation
● Hematology and Immunodeficiencies
● Nutrition and NEC
● Family Centered Care
● Miscellaneous Topics
General Information on Abstracts
● Clearly state: background, objective, methods, results & conclusions (Maximum: 350 words)
● The abstract has to be submitted in English.
● At the top of the abstract, please show the names of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
● Please indicate/mark the presenting author and state his/her complete address and e-mail for correspondence.
● The entire abstract should not exceed 350 words.
Please note that you will not be able to edit/change your abstract once it has been confirmed.
● The author of an accepted abstract must register for the congress within two weeks after receiving notification of acceptance.
For delegates from low-income and lower-middle-income countries a special registration fee will be offered.
General Information for Poster Sessions
● As indicated in the program, poster walks, oral presentations and panel discussions, which are guided by two chairmen,
will take place at the assigned poster area.
● Prior to a panel discussion, a brief oral presentation (maximum 3 minutes) summarizing the most important findings will be
performed by the responsible author.
● Preferably, posters should be mounted on Sunday, October 8, 2017 prior to the first poster walk and should be displayed
during the entire symposium.
Instructions for the Preparation of Posters
● The dimensions of your poster should be as follow: Height: 100 cm, Width: 70 cm
● Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
● The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
● Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
● Please refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to your abstract and for the exact time of your poster discussion.
Please use the board with the same number.