General Information for Poster Sessions
● As indicated in the program, poster walks, oral presentations and panel discussions, which are guided by two chairmen,
will take place at the assigned poster area.
● Prior to a panel discussion, a brief oral presentation (maximum 3 minutes) summarizing the most important findings will be
performed by the responsible author.
● Preferably, posters should be mounted on Sunday, October 8, 2017 prior to the first poster walk and should be displayed
during the entire symposium.
Instructions for the Preparation of Posters
● The dimensions of your poster should be as follow: Height: 100 cm, Width: 70 cm
● Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
● The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
● Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
● Please refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to your abstract and for the exact time of your poster discussion.
Please use the board with the same number.