MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2020
THE FIRST MINUTES OF LIFE
• Cardiopulmonary transition at birth: Optimal support and stabilization
• Management of the severely compromised term infant
• Neonatal oxygen exposure and optimal oxygen saturations
RESPIRATORY CARE IN 2020
• Non-invasive respiratory support of preterm infants with RDS
• Limitations of non-invasive ventilation
• Novel strategies for neonatal ventilation: Oscillation, NAVA, incorporation of NO
• Minimally invasive surfactant therapy
BPD AND RESPIRATORY OUTCOME
• BPD from pathogenesis to prevention
• Topical steroids: Inhaled or mixed with surfactant?
• Why do former preterm infants wheeze?
• Follow-up and long term respiratory function following prematurity
GROWTH FAILURE AND OPTIMAL NUTRITION
• Preterm nutrition in 2020 – breast milk, probiotics & co.
• Essentials and pitfalls of parenteral nutrition
• How to manage postnatal growth failure?
Parallel Seminars on Monday Evening, April 27, 2020